Showing all 4 results
CONSIGNMENT SPECIAL REQUEST$249.00 (inc GST)
Add to cart
TANZANITE$4,549.00 (inc GST)
Add to cart
TANZANITE$549.00 (inc GST)
Add to cart
TANZANITE$349.00 (inc GST)
Add to cart
Boost Your Health With a Tanzanite Stone
As the name suggests, the Tanzanite stone originates from Tanzania, at the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro. The magic of Tanzanite is that it is a pleochroic stone, meaning that it will be different colours at different angles as it reflects the light. Wearing Tanzanite close to your heart is said to benefit your throat and lungs and your immune system.
We stock many other natural, semi-precious gemstones that you can use to make your jewellery or add to your collection for self-healing and meditation.
What to Consider When You Buy Tanzanite
If you wish to strengthen the connection between you and spirit and the higher realms, Tanzanite emits high vibrational energies and keeps you connected to your higher self. When you look at the physical aspects of the Tanzanite, there are a few things you might want to consider before buying this rare gemstone:
- The colour. The colour of the stone will tell you what quality it is. A deep blue, dark violet colour indicates high quality. Tanzanite is very sensitive to heat, which could fade its colour, so be sure the jeweller does not expose it to thermal shock when resizing a ring, for example.
- Check for weak spots. Tanzanite is not only rare, but it is also a delicate stone with a 6.5 on the Mohs scale of hardness. Be sure to check the brittle stone for any damage before you buy. Be sure that you set Tanzanite for sale in a metal that will protect it against chips and cracks.
- Clarity. Tanzanite is a type 1 gemstone, so it should very clear of any natural flaws. It is best to steer away from a flawed Tanzanite and opt for a blue stone with violet accents.
- Tanzanite in your ears, in studs, will be the safest from any damage. Do consider its softness; it is best not to wear Tanzanite daily or if you do, consider a bezel setting for a ring or bracelet that may be prone to more damage.
Tanzanite is a stone you will treasure for its rarity, energy, and unique, brilliant colour-changing ability.
Other Gemstones We Stock Besides the Tanzanite Gemstone
Whether you want to use our stones for crafting or healing, each stone is one to treasure and will add tremendous value to any collection. Here are some of the gems we have on offer:
- Amethyst. We cut our amethysts into uniform dimensions for easy setting in most options. This stone is a natural soother of any panic, anxiety or pain and may act as a tranquilliser and even enhance psychic abilities and awareness.
- Azurite Malachite. The combination of deep blue Azurite with the green shades of Malachite may help balance the body’s electrochemical system. It can draw out pain from trauma and also help you to find your place in the universe with its centring energy.
- Lapis Lazuli. Make a statement with the bright blue metamorphic rock said to open your mind and calm the senses. You can set our uniform stones in a solitaire or multi-stone setting, and it will make a perfect, personalised Tanzanite birthstone gift for gemstone lovers.
About KittyCat Gems
Enhance your life and creative flair with our unique gemstones and Tanzanite stones for sale. If you are searching for inspiration, elegance, and a variety of beautiful gemstones, we can provide you with a suitable gem to give you the confidence and love for life that you need to enjoy every day to the full.
Contact us if you want to know more about any of our gems.